By using the Seller Ledger Inc (“Company”) web site, www.sellerledger.com (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Seller Ledger reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time without notice. Any new features added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Conditions of use:
Your use of the Service is subject to the following conditions. Violation of any of the conditions below may result in the immediate termination of your account from the Service.
- You must be 13 years or older to use the Service.
- Only human beings are allowed to use the Service. No accounts created by bots, scripts, or other automated methods are permitted.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your login information. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to secure your login information.
- You understand and accept that use of the Service is at your own risk
- You understand and accept that the Service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis.
- You understand and accept that th Company does not warrant that the Service:
- Is always available. We will do our best to keep the Service up and running, but we cannot guarantee 100% uptime.
- Is free of bugs or other defects. Again, we will do our best to fix issues as they are identified, but we can’t guarantee that the software runs perfectly.
- Is 100% secure. However, we do use industry standard security measures to protect your information.
- Use of the Service to generate or distribute unsolicited email is strictly forbidden.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- When you provide us any information, data, passwords or other content, you are licensing this content to the Company for the purposes of providing you the Service.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission of the Company
Pricing and Modifications to the Service
The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Payments will be billed to you in U.S. dollars, and your account will be debited when you subscribe and provide your payment information, or at the end of any trial period.
You must pay using a valid credit card acceptable to the Service.
If your payment and registration information is not accurate, current, and complete and you do not notify us promptly when such information changes, we may suspend, terminate or throw a bear hug on your account and refuse any use of the Service.
If you registered for a trial use of the Service (“Trial Period”), and choose to cancel the Service prior to the end of the Trial Period, your content will no longer be available to you, and The Company will not be responsible for any of it. So please be careful.
The Company may choose to modify pricing for some or all of the Service at any time.
The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
User-initiated Cancellation of the Service
You understand and agree that, once you cancel your account, you will no longer have access to your content and that it may be permanently removed from the Service.
You further understand and agree that it is your responsibility to export, copy or otherwise collect any desired content from the service before canceling your account
Connecting to 3rd Party Accounts
By choosing to connect and authenticate to third party services, you are providing consent for the Company’s collection, processing, and storing of your data.
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about your accounts maintained at other web sites. You may not impersonate another person or attempt to use their registration information for 3rd party sites. You also agree to keep your registration account up to date and accurate so that the service can function effectively.
You authorize the Company and its service providers to access third party sites designated by you, on your behalf, to retrieve information requested by you, and to register for accounts requested by you. You grant the Company and it’s services providers a limited power of attorney, and you hereby appoint the Company and its service providers as your true and lawful attorney-in fact and agent, with full power of substitution and re-substitution, for you and in your name, place and stead, in any and all capacities, to access third party internet sites, servers or documents, retrieve information and use your information, all as described above, with the full power and authority to do and perform each and every act and thing requisite and necessary to be done in connection with such activities, as fully to all intents and purposes as you might or could do in person. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WHEN THE COMPANY OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS ACCESS AND RETRIEVE INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTY SITES, THE COMPANY AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE ACTING AS YOUR AGENT, AND NOT THE AGENT OR ON BEHALF OF THE THIRD PARTY. You agree that third party account providers shall be entitled to rely on the foregoing authorization, agency and power of attorney granted by you. You understand and agree that the service is not endorsed or sponsored by any third party account providers accessible through the service.
Limitations on Liability
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) The use, inability to use, unauthorized use performance or non-performance of any third party account provider site, even if the provider has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages; (vi) or any other matter relating to the service.
The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Email support is currently offered for registered users of the Service. Support questions can be sent to us at [email protected]